Buzzed.
Mildly buzzed and midly entertained. What is there left to do but blogggggggggggg even though i have already written one today, but why not. And really I have nothing to say yet the need to say something. An absence of words and full of content. Mysteriously interesting. Clueless about everything and strung so deep that I'm perplexed. Maybe I just need sleep and a reinvention. Maybe I need to release all my woes with this world. I guess I'm just really tired. I can tell cause my mind is screaming at me but nothing will come through. I do have this problem of thinking of myself as being not good enough. Everyone can do better than me. Mediocrity is the stench of a sweaty nothingness accomplished day. I'm full of akward responses to things I know nothing about. I'm glad I have this vacation coming up because I felt this way last year (of course when I came back from nyc linds broke up with me) I guess I have that to look forward no one to break up with, (it's already been accomplished) shot down like a missile who didn't have a chance to know where it's going.Yeah I just need sleep. and a wake up call. A call to tell me to stop dreaming and be reasonable. accpt that which is what you are. My eyes are forcing its way down. Shutting me out to what is neccessary. Life doesn't owe me anyhing. I don't need a special pass. I would like something, someone, nice o go my way. who is fulfilled with understanding. sleep i guess off to where i usually excell, sleeping. Maybe to have this reoccuring dream I've had twice already, where i meet someone and i think it's going to be just fine than she pulls out. dogmatic.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home